- Will the arrangement look just like the picture?
- The photographs on the website are designed and styled as one sided arrangements where all flowers are in the front of the vase and are in their peak-bloom. The picture gives you a representation of the flowers that will be in each arrangement. The arrangement that is delivered contains the same number of flowers but they are arranged throughout the entire vase, which may make it look different than what was pictured. To ensure the freshest flower delivery, certain flowers may arrive in their bud stage. This increases your flowers’ shelf life so you can enjoy them longer. Please allow 2-3 days for the flowers to reach full bloom. Occasionally, substitution of flowers, plants, or containers may occur due to local availability. We take the utmost care to ensure the same style and color scheme of the arrangement is maintained using similar items of equal or greater value.
- How can I make my arrangement last longer?
- Fresh flowers are fresh cut flowers and are perishable. To make the arrangement last a bit longer, refresh the water every few days in a clean vase and give the stems a trim to promote water absorption. If the base contains floral foam, make sure to keep the water filled above the foam. Keep the arrangement in a cool place as well as out of direct sunlight and direct air flow to prevent dehydration.
- Do you all create custom designs?
- Custom designs are music to our ears! Yes, we love to create and design a special design you may have in mind. Our products in our online shop are to give you an idea of what you can order. If you would like a custom design, please contact us via email or phone. Our talented floral designers will create a custom arrangement to match your occasion, style, and price range.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (305) 264 - 5999
- How many years have you all been creating flower arrangements?
- 20 years of beautiful, unique and custom design work of flowers. We started our business back in 2001 with the same passion for flowers we have today. Prior to our business, Heidi (Shop Owner) started her flower journey in a floral factory creating those pre-made grocery flower bouquets #StartedFromTheBottom